- Vincent McLeese
Description: We help industry projects and ambitious start-ups navigate web3 across the full journey (strategic, design, technology and operational delivery).
a Web3 research intern (work/thesis student) or recent graduates from top universities who are finally ready to pivot to web3 full-time (its about time buddy).
We expect candidates to
- Have a proven affinity with blockchain technology
- A firm understanding of the web3 market, the major trends, and latest developments
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Critical thinking and outcome oriented problem solving skills
- Strong business and technical communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project management experience or skills
- A very strong curiosity and desire to learn
Compensation: depending on experience level
Who to contact: @mrnmrc send a short motivation + CV